Clearpower is a leading Irish bioenergy business with extensive experience in installing renewable energy solutions in Ireland and the UK since 2002.
Our Bioenergy Solutions team helps customers reduce operating costs and CO2 emissions by replacing fossil fuel systems with proven biomass or biogas solutions. It also provides biomass fuel, operating and maintenance services and project management and design services for Bioenergy projects.
Our ESCO Developments division builds, owns and operates our own Bioenergy projects alone or in partnership with other parties. This is generally done on a design, build, finance, operate and maintain basis (DBOFM) through an Energy Service Company (ESCO).
Clearpower offer the following products and services:
- Biomass and Biogas heating and electricity solutions
- District Heating system design, build and operation
- Energy Service Companies (ESCOs)
- Supply of wood chip, wood pellets and other biomass fuels (WFQA certified)
- Tailored maintenance packages for biomass boilers
- Oil & Gas Boiler maintenance RGII and OFTEC certified
- Design, supply and installation of Solar Thermal and Solar PV projects
- Design, supply and installation of Heat Pump technologies
- Design, supply and installation of Small Wind Turbines
- Supply of energy saving equipment and services
- Energy Consultation Services including audits and feasibility studies
- Biogas solutions
- Flue Cleaning – Commercial and Industrial
Clearpower has delivered over 100 large commercial scale biomass installations. Our clients include government institutions, industrials, hotels, hospitals, offices, mixed use developments and educational facilities. We have long term partnerships with leading biomass equipment manufacturers, and are successfully operating a number of ESCO structures delivering sustainable energy under long term contracts for our customers.