Clearpower Developments enables energy users to gain the financial and environmental benefits of renewable solutions without investing valuable capital.
Drawing on the expertise of Clearpower’s Bioenergy Solutions division, Clearpower Developments builds, owns and operates Bioenergy installations, selling the energy produced directly to commercial users through Energy Service Companies, or ESCO’s.
For the energy user, the benefits are clear:
- Retention of capital to spend elsewhere in your business
- Savings on your energy bills
- Fulfilment of carbon reduction commitments
- Total outsourcing of energy production and supply to a trusted operator, allowing you to focus on your core business.
Clearpower Developments finances each ESCO project individually depending on its own particular needs, and has access to a line of credit for qualifying projects through a partnership with Albion Ventures.
If you are considering a Bioenergy solution, but are concerned about the capital cost, please contact us to talk about the possibility of an ESCO solution. We are currently particularly interested in ESCO projects of the following types:
- Biomass CHP or tri-generation (electricity, heat and cooling) solutions of 1 – 3MWe, for data centres, large offices and mixed-use developments;
- Biomass heat-only solutions from 0.4 to 1MW for offices, hotels, public buildings and institutions