Wood Fuel Supply
The Fuels division of Clearpower supplies high quality wood fuel products from a network of nationwide depots.
Fuel products supplied include:
- Virgin Wood chip
- Manufactured to EU quality standards from sustainable, local forestry
- Logs air dried for at least 6 months before chipping into large well ventilated sheds at each depot
- Clean recycled wood chip
- Manufactured to EU quality standards from clean, used pallets and other clean recycled sources
- Waste Incineration Directive exempt
- Recycled grades B and C wood chip
- Construction and demolition waste wood
- Waste Incineration Directive compliant
- Wood Pellet
- Delivered in bulk direct to local customer, usually under a long term supply contract
- 6mm EU Standard wood pellets
- Heat Logs:
- Popular choice among households, briquette shape, easy to light, burns well
- Leaves only 1% ash.
- 100% hardwood oak and beech.
- 12 briquettes per packet.
- Hardwood Crate:
- 2 cubic meter crates with tightly packed oak, beech or birch logs, thermally dried down and seasoned
For more information download a copy of our brochure and contact us on:
UK: Telephone 0207 903 5246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ireland: Telephone 1800-PELLET (1800 835537) or email email@example.com